Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No Longer A Topshop Virgin

I am excited to say that Julia is no longer a deprived little girl and is no longer a Topshop virgin (**snaps all around**)!!  I recently ordered a beautiful dress from Topshop to wear to my 16th birthday party and some super cute black boots.  They finally came and I can confidently say, "Hi, my name is Julia and I am a Topshop addict."  I know I only own two items from Topshop, but now I have a whole list of goodies from Topshop that I definitely have my eyes on.

It pains me to say that I've actually only known about Topshop for a little while.  I have heard about the brand before; however, I never really became interested in it until I saw the Topshop display at Nordstrom.  I instantly fell in love with the products and it was pretty much love at first sight.  I don't know why I am so obsessed with British clothing brands but my all time favorite store does happen to be ASOS.  I don’t know why, but I just haven’t found any other stores (here in the U.S.) that really tickle my fancy.  I know that Topshop is opening a store at The Grove in Los Angeles (on February 14); so, I am crossing my fingers that they will migrate up north soon and launch a Topshop store in San Francisco!


cutest thing to ever land upon my doorsep

I'm so cool, I take selfies with my packages


please excuse the horrendous lighting my room provided me

With Love,
     Julia

Where are some of your favorite places to shop?

2 comments:

  1. ive only been to topshop once, but i always hear about it!!! I really want to go!

    schnoolone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got extremely excited when I saw that I got my first comment! I absolutely love Topshop and unfortunately there isn't a Topshop near my house either so it is online shopping until the end with me! I really want to go also!

      Delete