Monday, January 28, 2013

Queen B----!

It is safe to say that accessories are some of my favorite items, and let me tell you, I am absolutely obsessed with this metal-bow belt I got for Christmas! I have been trying to find an outfit to wear this cute belt with, but for some reason, the task has been quite challenging for me.  Yes, the belt is quite simple (a black belt with a gold bow in the center), yet I still couldn't seem to match it with anything!  Maybe it was because I wasn't looking hard enough in my closet, or rather, I just had nothing to wear with it (the explanation I told my mother, who sadly didn't give in to my sob story)!  When I finally paired it with my black and yellow sweater and black skirt, I was indubitably thrilled!  I had finally found the perfect outfit to go with the perfect belt!  I also had a blast conducting a mini photo shoot in my living room and applying spiffy effects to the pictures.  **Snaps for Julia**


belt: Banana Republic, sweater: J.Crew, necklace & skirt: ASOS, tights: Anna Sui, boots: Cordani

(...and the awkward award goes to JULIA!)

With Love,
     Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment