Monday, January 21, 2013

Friends with Benefits


Yesterday was my friend Laura's 16th birthday!  She treated all of us to makeovers at Benefit and dinner.  It was so much fun getting all galmed up at Benefit.  We had the choice of getting our eyebrows threaded, waxed, tinted, or to have our eyelashes tinted.  I chose to get my eyebrows threaded.  I have never gotten my eyebrows done before and let me tell you, threading is amazing!  It doesn't hurt at all (although you can literally feel every hair being plucked out).  For me, threading looks a little more natural, whereas waxing, it is quite apparent that you have had your eyebrows waxed.  Either way, you'll leave with gorgeous eyebrows.  After getting our eyebrows or eyelashes done, we got full on makeovers by Benefit.  Benefit is the cutest little makeup store I've ever seen.  Everything in the store was pale, pink, and very pretty.  I loved the wallpaper and wall decorations, adding to the cuteness of the store.  I really loved how the store itself is very clean and smelled like roses!  For my makeup, on my face I donned the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! in champagne, HoolaCORALista, and Watt's Up!  I really like this makeup because I did make my face look quite flawless and I absolutely loved the blush and bronzer.  For my eyes, I wore shadows from the palette, Big Beautiful EyesBADgal Liner, and They're Real! Mascara.  To finish off the look, I had my eyebrows filled in with the Instant Brow Pencil and I wore the most beautiful lipstick ever, Full-Finish Lipstick in wanna!  Out of all of these products, I have to say, my favorites were the Hoola bronzer, CORALista blush, Instant Brow Pencil, and the Full-Finish Lipstick!  At the end of the night, I ended up getting both the blush and the brow pencil but now, I am regretting not buying the lipstick for myself!  Yesterday was such a fun night and I highly recommend Benefit to everyone!  Go and check it out if you haven't already!


Here are some pictures from last night:

All of us celebrating Laura's 16th birthday! 
Benefit, San Francisco

My gorgeous friends, Ari and the birthday girl, Laura

Laura and I after our "GLAMAWOOD" makeovers

Silly selfies with my girls

Ariel getting her final touches

Selfie partners in crime!

With Love,
     Julia



What are some of your favorite Benefit products?

No comments:

Post a Comment