Friday, January 18, 2013

(*cheers*) To New Beginnings!

Nowadays, it seems like "everyone" is running a blog.  So I thought I'd test out the waters and give it a go.  All I can say is that I love fashion.  I never really knew how I could express myself until recently, when I discovered my deep admiration for fashion.  I know it takes a lot more to run a blog than to just have a keen eye for fashion.  It takes eloquent writing skills, a charismatic nature, and dedication.  I am going to try my very best to succeed in all of those categories and to share my latest obsessions! We all have our own opinions and there is no explicit "right" or "wrong" way when it comes to fashion (for the most part).  New trends are constantly being invented and experimented. Don't be afraid to start new ones and to stand out in the crowd!! 

With Love,
     Julia


On this blog I will share with you my ongoing fashion diary, so I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment