Friday, February 1, 2013

February Lust List

I cannot believe it is already the second month of two thousand and thirteen (this is actually insane)!  February 2013.  The month I turn sixteen.  I know it sounds silly, but I am absolutely terrified of being old!  I could never imagine myself as a 16 year-old and now that the days are descending, I just wish I were 13 again.  Most people are absolutely thrilled to reach sixteen so that they can get their diver's license and have more freedom and such, but I just want to be forever young.  I am also about 50 hours behind on my driving house so I can predict that I will not be getting my license anytime in the near future.  I don't exactly know why I am so afraid of growing up but I had a mini-panic attack on New Years Day just thinking about being 16 (I know, I'm quite weird). I now have exactly 1 week to live it up and down as a 15 year-old!

I pulled myself together so I could produce my monthly Lust List (this month it is also some-what my birthday list).  I am going to create a Lust List on the 1st of each month, starting with February.  I hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of my finds!




1. TOPSHOP talbot hooded short parka: I've been eyeing military inspired jackets forever now and this one is super cute (it also has leather elbow patches **bonus**)! 
2. LULU'S sunnies: If you are on Tumblr, you will understand my desire to have these sunnies (follow me on Tumblr and ask me questions, I'm très lonely)
3. BCBGENERATION affirmation bracelet: I have seen these BCBGeneration bracelets out for quite a while now and I finally tried one on when I was Christmas shopping with my mother and it literally fit my tinsy wrist perfectly
4. TOPSHOP check zip wrap aline skirt: 1) it is topshop 2) it is preppy
5. ILLAMASQUA nail varnish: Scorn, black in a matte finish (every girl needs a matte finish nail polish) and Viridian, peacock green/metallic finish
6. POLAROID instant camera: I have heard some great things about this cute camera
7. BRANDY MELVILLE rings: I saw these on instagram a while back and I love them so much because at the moment, I love both skulls and crowns (follow me on instagram, crownedjules)
8. TOPSHOP arabel cut out boots: I think the picture is pretty self-explanatory
9. black skinnies: must have for everyone


With Lusts (lot's) of Love,
     Julia

I would also just like to say a MASSIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Harry Styles!  Today is his 19th birthday!  (He is only 3 years my senior; there is most definitely not an age barrier!!)

we have something in common <3


(What do you think of my finds?)

No comments:

Post a Comment