Friday, March 1, 2013

March Lust List



I am so sorry I haven't posted in weeks!  I have just been so busy with schoolwork, track, and being sick.  However, it is March first, which means it is time for my monthly Lust List!  I would like to apologize again and reassure you that I will try to post more regularly. 

Le printemps is finally here!  Winter was nice; however spring will definitely be better.  As the cold winter air leaves us for the sweet spring fever, it is time to box away those cozy winter sweaters and replace them with spring's most sought after skirts and dresses.  

I have been glued to my style.com app on my phone, reviewing Fall RTW 2013, but also refreshing on the spring shows.  I have discovered my new found love for metallic and hologram inspired statement pieces, along with the spring staple of floral prints.  Jonathan Saunders and Burberry left me with a huge smile on my face.  Of course I will forever love the Burberry Prorsum shows, simple yet elegant (especially Spring RTW 2013 with Cara looking gorgeous strutting on the runway and Harry Styles sitting pretty in the front row), but I have also found a new place in my heart for Mr. Saunders!  The Jonathan Saunders show was all about techno-hologram pieces including cropped tops, strips, chevrons and shinny-metallic skirts.  I instantly fell in love with this entire collection and was craving more!  

Spring Ready To Wear definitely inspired my March Lust List and I hope you enjoy it and become inspired as well! 






1. CHEAP MONDAY twist bracelet: I need this on my wrist!
2.  PRABAL GURUNG FOR TARGET drop waist dress: prabal gurung + target = of course!! 
3.  NASTYGAL hologram wristlet 
4.  ASOS vacuum flatflorm sandals & ASOS lead studded pointed ballet flats: these shoes are definitely at the top of my list at the moment and hopefully I can purchase both of them with the gift card my lovely friends gave me for my birthday
5.  TOPSHOP floral stripe cut out sundress: spring must have
6.  TRIXIE lilac PU circle mini skirt: I absolutely love single standout pieces
7.  TOPSHOP chunky oversized square sunglasses: sunnies are my new obsession
8. NAIL ROCK ASOS exclusive nail collection x3 wrapsset: I've always wanted to try these cool alternative nail designs 
9.  KATE SPADE new york hello iPhone 4 case: hellloo beautiful
10.  TOPSHOP acid floral a-line skirt & TOPSHOP sleeveless leaf print shell top: I am completely and utterly in love with this skirt and top




With Love,
     Julia

Please let me know what you think of this month's Lust List in the comments below!  Tell me if you were inspired by any of my finds or have a suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment